Wednesday 27 September 2017

Beauty Big Bang Holographic Nails

By now you can tell I am obsessed with chrome and holo powders/pigments 😍
I just cant seem to get enough of them. By the time I think I've got most of the stuff in holo/chrome there comes a whole surge of new products in the market. Just fyi the next on my list is those duochrome flakies without holo. and those shiny new coloured mirror pigments. ooh and I am yet to try those coloured holo pigments and also those peacock holo pigments 😄
somebody stop me!!


Base: Bk water based peel off polish in navy blue
Pigment: Beauty Big Bang Rainbow Holo pigment (sku J2427; link)
Greek Vinyls from Angel Nail Vinyls
Topped with Top pure water based tc from Sparkle & Co


I got this pigment from BeautyBigBang (sku 2427) and I have fallen head over heels in love with holo pigments again. Never was I so happy to see the bright hot sun here in mumbai as I was today.

This pigment is really a very smooth and non-gritty. You just need to rub it on the nails with a silicon applicator or finger tips with light pressure for a couple of times and you will get that super shining smooth holo rainbow. This can be used on gel polish with a no-wipe top coat as well.
The pigment sells for $3.99 for 0.5gm and BeautyBigBang ships even one item free worldwide.
Do use my code "NAAT" for a 10% discount sitewide.
Have a look at the video to see the beauty in action.







PS. Product sent for an honest unbiased review

1 comment:

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.