Monday 16 June 2014

Laces and a Rose: my birthday mani

Hi,

Long past my birthday but I have a few unposted manis now. I do take the pics but don't get around to editing them and actually writing a post. Hope to catch up soon on that. 

Here's my birthday mani:


Base: gradient (can't recollect the polishes)
Used: pueen 27 and accent using a rose from pueen 73 from buffet collection
Stamped using konad black

Was busy the past month arranging a birthday bash for kiddo. He turned 1!!!
Lot more work to arrange a birthday than what I anticipated. But the party was ROCKING!!! 


5 comments:

  1. You had a fantastic birthday mani, delicate and feminine!
    I wish you all the best, eve if your birthday past!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.