Wednesday 15 January 2014

Simple Mani : Glitter topper

Couple of days back I attended the first ever Nailathon organised in Mumbai. It was good fun, got to meet up a couple if other bloggers. Irony of life is I couldn't manage to do any sort of nail art to a nailathon so I went with bare nails. However to get sadness of that I promptly came back and did something on my nails.


Jessica was one if the sponsors and gave us a mini nail polish bottle on entering the place. I got this purple shade but there was no name or number on it. 
Topped it with a glitter topper found at a local store for rs.60/-. (Beat that!) It has matte mint green and white hexes with sparse white bars.

(Pic before clean up. Pls ignore the flooded cuticles.. I was afraid I'd mess up so I hurriedly took pics)

Overall a fun day we had!

6 comments:

  1. a nailathon? How cool is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow -_^

    click here to see more exclusive collection:-
    http://nailartdesigntutorials.blogspot.in/


    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro estes brilhinhos!
    Venha conhecer meu cantinho tbém!
    http://santaclaraartesanato.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go to a nailathon. I'll check if they have those in Delhi :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the base!!
    And send me that glitter polish ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.