Sunday 1 September 2013

Glitter Gradient Nails

Hi,

I am still doing simple nail art these days. Though things are getting better with the baby (mostly!) we kind of have a schedule where I get a couple of hours here and there to myself while he naps (again mostly). So here's a glitter gradient I did.




Base is China Glaze Re-fresh Mint. Loving this colour at the moment.
Glitter gradient is with Jordana LA City Nights. It's a mix of medium turquoise and purple micro glitter.


I love how simple and neat this turns out without too much hard work.
You should try a glitter gradient if you like glitter nails but dont wanna go OTT with it.

Till I see you next. Ta-daa

9 comments:

  1. lovely must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous Kej . . . Glitter gradient is always pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nails! I love gradients.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really nice with short nails, I really love your base color, :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow so happy to find another Indian nail blog!
    Just started mine too sometime back.
    Could we do a follow for follow? :)

    www.nailsrighthere.blogspot.com

    -Rupali♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and one more thing, where did you find CG Re-fresh mint? I've been wanting that polish since forever! I can't find it anywhere! In fact, any China glaze polish here in India :/

    www.nailsrighthere.blogspot.com

    -Rupali♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very pretty. Somehow, I can't do even this simple glitter gradient polish :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the glitter... Nice swatches Kejal :)

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.