Monday 5 November 2012

Autumn Fern

Rush Rush Rush!
Manic monday as usual..forgot to schedule the post last night.




Base: OPI You Dont know Jacques
Nice creme in taupe-greyish shade (?). Two coats opaque.

Stamped with Street wear Barely nude. I was looking for a muted stamped background..so i choose this   shade..even though its a bit sheer. Nice effect for subtle stamping.
Stamping Plate: BM310

However the subtle effect didnt really show unless I took macro pics.
I stamped over it with RA 121 with Konad Black and Yellow for accent.
Overall I wasnt very happy with this...turned out meh!

13 comments:

  1. This looks really awesome! Such a great idea to put them together on the same nail!

    Courtesy - Forerunners Healthcare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow you make me crazy with these polishes ;)

    Cheap Shipping

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think silver might have worked better than streetwear nude.
    And here is a good thing for you I just cant make YDKJ work on me. I gave my bottle to a friend.It makes my hand all weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmmmm..silver wud def be better than this.
      :-/ it thot this was like a universal shade

      Delete
  4. agree with Nirah... this polish looking very pretty on u .. taupe make my hand look dull:(...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm..M gonna try this base with some other combo

      Delete
  5. loved the subtle stamping idea :) looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for ur kind words! :) I am still not happy with this one

      Delete
  6. YDKJ is a great shade... likess :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the subtle effect and the basecolor

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.