Monday 16 April 2012

Blue Sponging Nail Art

Hello Fellos!
Today's post is one of the firstest things I had learnt when I started to learn about nail art.
Sponging. The other day when a friend on twitter asked for suggestion for a nice mani but something that didnt take much time. I suggested this to her. I find sponging manis have a greater stare/hard work ratio than other techniques like water marbling or free hand drawing.
So that is my cheat code! Shhhh!
Here it goes:
Base colours:
Colorbar Exclusive 37 White
China Glaze: For Audrey
OPI: Dating a Royal
Stamping colour: Konad White
Stamping Plate: M51


Have you tried sponging yet?


21 comments:

  1. this will go so well with my summer uniform (:P)
    blue jeans and white shirt invariably :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful.. I want to learn how to do Sponge nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i luvv sponging ..quite easy nd quick... :) btw luved this one.. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dimpal..yeah sponging is quick and easy

      Delete
  4. It's really beautiful........loved the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is lovely Kejal...mind doing a tute for the same?? I like how you conceptualise the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey pooja..it easy..jus take a sponge apply np on it and start dabbing on ur nails. I'll try do a tut. Thanks!

      Delete
  6. aah!! the colors remind me of the beach... i miss :(
    pretty mani...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have tried sponging once but it did not come out as good as yours. Lovely combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! hema..try and make a gradual colour shift..or take extreme contrasting colours and go beserk all over

      Delete
  8. oh I love the two colours together! I had a go at sponging that weekend we were all chatting about it but it didnt work very well :-( I need to get myself another makeup sponge...I really wana get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. vo China Glaze mujhe de de thakurrrr:P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kejal, I've given you a blog award. Check out my blog http://beautiliciousblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would ♥ to read your comments and thoughts on my posts. Please feel free to ask any questions or if you have any suggestions.